Join our academy
If you want your child to be exposed to a second language or become more fluent in his or her native language, now is the time. Acquiring a second language at an early age stimulates their brain, enhances the development of other skills and gives them the opportunity to function in environments other than their own.
People who are bilingual and have the ability to bilingual literacy ability switch between two different linguistic systems. Their brains are very active and flexible. Research also shows that bilingual kids find easier:
- Understand mathematical concepts and solve word problems more easily;
- Develop strong thinking skills;
- Use logic
- Focus, remember and make decisions;
- Think about language; and
- Learning other languages.